READY FOR MORE WALK-INS?
Haircut Now - The Walk-In Appointment App
Appointments are great, but sometimes people reschedule or don't show up! Fill the gaps in your calendar with the Haircut Now App! Our app is free to download and use; if you decide to accept a walk-in appointment request, we will keep $10 of your service charge as our referral fee. The client will pay us the first $10 and deliver you the balance so there's no need to give us any bank account information.
LIKE UBER FOR BARBERS
OUR NO SUBSCRIPTION APP WAS MADE TO BE USED ALONE OR WITH ANY APP ON THE MARKET
The Haircut Now app is similar to uber because when clients request an appointment, the requests are sent to every barber within 5 miles of their desired location.
No need to worry about double bookings or conflicts with your current system because our clients can only book up to two hours into the future, so it's a great way to pick up a client in between gaps or when someone cancels.
Our unique app allows you an equal opportunity to compete with every barber in your area regardless of shop size or location, barbers in suites have the same opportunities as a barber in a busy strip mall.
No credit card or bank account is needed, discount the first service by $10, and that's it!
DOWNLOAD & SIGNUP FOR FREE
All Our Appointments Are Same-Day Appointments
How it works:
• The client puts up a haircut request and that request is sent to you and every barber within a 5-mile radius
• The client makes a choice among the barbers who accepted the haircut request
• We collect a $10 deposit which we retain as our referral fee to secure the appointment.
• If chosen we notify you that you have a new haircut appointment
• The client pays you the balance owed for their fresh haircut plus any tips at the chair.
• No out-of-pocket expenses for you and no need to provide us with any financial information.
• Your ultimate cost is $10 because we keep the first $10 of the first haircut appointment and you keep every penny going forward because after the first appointment we're no longer involved.